Saturday, March 6, 2010
Sunday, February 14, 2010
"Uncommon is the first company to create truly customizable mobile phone cases, bringing together exceptional products, talented artists, and self-expression. Their vision is to create a brand that supports artists and exposes the public to their artwork."
I am loving this Hare case! All cases are truly customizable and are only $39.95!
Sunday, January 24, 2010
If you are a bride to be or are looking for a gift for a special someone you won't want miss this event -- get everything you need for your big day and help a great cause! Here are just a few of the amazing auction items you will have the opportunity to bid on:
- Photographic Artwork by Sarah Rhoads Photography
- W Hotel: Overnight stay
- Maternity Session from Jessica Hanaumi
- One Thousand Words: Portrait Session
- Alyson Markley: architectural rendering
- Lakeville Homes: 3 hours of handyman service ($300 value)
- MJ Daniels: 1.5 Hour Thai Massage
- All Star Fitness: 2 90 day memberships at West Seattle All Star Fitness,with 3 personal training sessions for each trial membership
- A full page ad in Seattle Bride Magazine!
- Bellefleur Lingerie Gift Certificate
- Babeland Gift Certificate
- Denise Geroux: couple's full body massage at your home
- Trophy Cupcakes: gift cards
- Butler Valet: wine tour ($750 value)
- Little q Designs: Basket of cards
- Theos Chocolate
- Stella and Dot
- Bella umbrella:pagoda umbrella with a set of handles
- Michael Bride: private makeup workshop and bachelorette party
- Edit 1 Media: photo montage
- Bridal Garden: WEDDING GOWN and veil ($4700 value!!!!!)
- Spa Scotta: spa services
- And more! Click here for a full list of items!
What: A Fundraising Auction
When: Thursday Feb 4th 2010 | 7-10pm
Who: EVERYONE! Please forward this event on to family, friends, brides to be or anyone that you think would be interested in supporting this amazing cause!
The benefit they are throwing is all about love, life, laughter, art and above all helping their amazing friend Sharlane -- who has been fighting with cancer and the health care system since late last year.
You can help Sharlane in four (4) easy ways:
- Donate money (it's PayPal -- too easy!)
- Donate an item (great way to gain exposure and showcase your work for an amazing cause.) Just email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bid on a silent auction item click here to check out the list of amazing goods
- Spread the word! Please pass this invitation along on Facebook, Twitter and email!
I was so thrilled to hear that the Shiba Cam is back!
How charming are these laptop covers? Mac book pro + vintage book covers = Two of my favorite things. Each BookBook is brought to life with hand craftsmanship and distressing, ensuring no two are exactly alike. This charming case can be yours for only $79.99.