Wednesday, August 27, 2008

You Made Me Feel Shiny and New

Well, it look as though blogger has made quite a few changes since my last two blogs... making it extremely difficult to find and access most of my past posts. Here is what remains of "Tea With a Tree" and as for "Nikki's Adventures in the UK"... RIP.
In light of new beginnings, and the numerous changes that proceeded my return from the U.K. I have started a shiny new blog Haggis, Neeps and Tatties. Haggis, Neeps and Tatties? you may ask yourself? Well, in case you are in need of a good recipe or you don't know what the hell I am talking about please check out the real Epicurean. As a nod to my former residence and the love hate relationship of becoming a big kid I find Haggis, Neeps and Tatties Oh MY! to be a fitting title for my latest blog.
Great now that we have that covered... What the hell am I going to write about?

No comments:

ShareThis