Sunday, January 4, 2009

Wedding Update


Paul and I have been engaged for a little under a month and plans for our big day are underway. Here is a short list of the plans so far...

Date: September 12, 2009

Location: Roche Harbor

Photographer: One Thousand Words Photography

Catering: Roche Harbor

Cake: Trophy Cupcakes

Colors: Black, White and Cameo

After a horrible dress shopping experience, and an overwhelming day at the bridal show... I think I going to sit tight for a bit. But in the mean time here are some blogs and sites that I have come across that have given me inspiration for my big day.

Junebug Weddings
Snippet and Ink
Cup of Jo
Seattle Style

Paul is quickly working on creating our wedding Web site. We are also planning a small engagement party for mid-February— I will share more details as they come along.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nicolette, thanks for the kind words about Seattle Style! We look forward to sharing some amazing stuff with you :) Good luck on your wedding planning and we'll see you in the comments!

-Kimberly

ShareThis