Sunday, February 14, 2010

Custom iphone cases from Uncommon

I have worn my cork iphone case to the bone. I have been combing the internet for something that is unique enough to replace it-I was thrilled when I came across Uncommon!

"Uncommon is the first company to create truly customizable mobile phone cases, bringing together exceptional products, talented artists, and self-expression. Their vision is to create a brand that supports artists and exposes the public to their artwork."

I am loving this Hare case! All cases are truly customizable and are only $39.95!

2 comments:

Love, Youa said...

I've been bad! I took my case off because it was too bulky but I know I need to put it back on.

I love your hair pieces!!!

Unknown said...

Love it!! I'm sooooo buying one of these!

ShareThis